FabGuys.com
 

Dog with own basket looking for a bi bone to chew on

Man in Paisley, Scotland, UK   Tick

... "Looking for under 50, muscled, hairy str8/bi top for regular. Must like slow kissing.". yesterday

Joined: over a year ago
Last on: 13 minutes ago


I would love to meet a younger, muscled, hairy top with ink, married welcome, to have hours and hours of slow sensual kissing, naked body contact, cock to cock and holding hands. Rugged workie type please. Penetration not necessary unless you want to, more naked companionship to feel you can come somewhere, strip off and just hang with no pressure. If you do drugs or, have anything to do with 420 i will not entertain you.

NO PIC NO MEET !

Are you a straight/bi top, married but, not getting affection or attention at home, needing to fuck an older dad/grandad who`s willing to take what you got in return for affection and attention whether naked in bed or on the sofa ? Give me a shout if you are.

If, i send a message to you saying i like your profile it would be nice to have feedback and not just read it and say nothing or, read and delete and say nothing. If, you`re not interested, please say no thanks. Manners cost nothing and good manners say a lot about you otherwise, i`ll block you.

I can`t understand why some, if not most give false names when making contact but, if you do, please try to remember which one you used the 1st time as it proves you to be a liar and you`ll be caught out as you can`t be trusted.

Has anyone noticed there`s a pattern to how timewasters operate ? They promise to be in touch on a certain day but, just before the day is due ( usually 2 days ) there`s no sign of them on the day and still no sign till around 2 or 3 days later. These are all mainly from bi-curious, bi or str8 married men but, not gay.

I would say 99% of guys on this site are nothing more than timewasters, the other 1% genuine and those, i can count on one hand.

Andy

69 years old, Gay

5'8"  173cm
Average
Non smoker
Social drinker
No tattoos
No piercings
Size: Average
Role: Bottom
Caucasian (white)

Looking For

Men
Aged from 30 to 50 only
Will meet smokers

Meeting

Can accommodate
Can travel

Interests

1 on 1, Anal, Army, Bears, Bikers, Cruising, Cubs, Fur, Kissing, Muscle, Naturism, Older guys, Oral, Safe sex, Skinheads, Tattoos, Uniform, Voyeurism, Wanking

Register to see images

Register to see images

Register to see images

Register to see images

Register to see images

Verified Genuine Profile

*oyles (61), Man on 16 September 2021 by Meeting in person:
Gives fantastic BJ and takes the cock well

*cot67 (48), Man on 26 June 2021 by Meeting in person:
Definitely likes chewing a bone and likes a bone in his ass

*oeyK11 (44), Man on 27 April 2020 by Meeting in person:
Pre lock down hook up. Quickie. Lay on his bed and let him lick my body and give me amazing oral Had me stiff like a rod, quick condom on, some lube then he lay down on his bed and I fucked his right arse, slow at first and then pretty hard facing the mirror Good fun

*anko999 (55), Man on 25 January 2018 by Meeting in person:
Met andy on a few times very horny guy gives you a mean massage then let's you fuck him rotting a great ride nice kisser as we'll and a nice guy grab the chance if he asks you for a meet

0.0156

0